- General: Human-Computer Interaction, Digital Transformation of Work and People
- Topics: Automated Agents, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Nudging
- Contexts: E-Commerce, Robo-Advisory, Work-Home Boundaries
- Methods: Online and Field Experiments, Surveys, Multi- and Mixed-Methods
- Adam, M., Roethke., K.; Benlian, A. (2022). Human versus automated sales agents: How and why customer responses shift across sales stages. Information Systems Research, forthcoming.
- Adam, M. Croitor., E.; Werner, D.; Benlian, A.; Wiener, M. (2022). Input control and its signalling effect for complementors' intention to join. Information Systems Journal, forthcoming.
- Adam, M., Werner, D., Wendt, C., & Benlian, A. (2020). Containing Covid-19 through physical distancing: The impact of real-time crowding information. European Journal of Information Systems, 29(5), 595-607.
- Adam, M., Wessel, M., & Benlian, A. (2021). AI-based chatbots in customer service and their effects on user compliance. Electronic Markets, 31(2), 427-445, doi: 10.1007/s12525-020-00414-7.